bisexual people aren’t more likely to cheat in relationships but we are more likely to cheat at cards, while lesbians are most likely to cheat at jenga, and genderqueer people often cheat at mario kart
how the fuck do you cheat at jenga
ask a lesbian
i’m getting a vitamix because i will never have the opportunity to get one this cheap again…until next year.
Let’s show up uninvited to a public place! #anarchy
2001 is sacred
LOLLLLLLLOLLLLLL SAM LOLLL godzillapie
- The loss of his “Colbert” character will be painful. It’s been one of the most genius, game-changing comedic performances on modern television and to not have that 4 nights a week anymore will be truly unfortunate.
- Additionally it’s a shame CBS didn’t go for a woman or person of color in this spot. More of the same.
- But it’s exciting to see what Colbert can do on CBS in a more traditional format. They wouldn’t have hired him if they didn’t think he had the personality skills to carry such a show. It’s going to be different but exciting nonetheless.
- Colbert and Fallon going head-to-head will be delightful for their “BFFs for 6 months” rivalry.
- Comedy Central has the option to move @midnight up which would be cool (though confusing considering the title), or move another strong Daily Show voice into the 11:30 spot (Jessica Williams, Kristen Schaal, John Hodgman, Wyatt Cenac).
- Ratings wise I could see them expanding Tosh into a 4-day a week show at 11:30, but it wouldn’t be consistent with the intelligent brand they’ve built from 11-12.
OMG YES the BFFs will be ultimate enemies now oh ok so that’s gonna be some great TV
white people willingly refrain from throwing around ‘voldemort’ but start a earthquake when they’re told ‘n-gga’ isn’t for them
anyone in Richmond, Virginia? How is it down their? How’s the weather? Could I be alright, this strange alternative black chick?
when your friend is going through a tough time and you just want to help them out
All these side by side Garden State/Wish I Was Here trailer comparisons and many many more at Grantland. Have fun in the infinite abyss, kids.
I’m not like a regular mom. I’m a cool mom.